Sunday, January 27, 2008

RENAISSANCE EMS!

Many of you have heard me talk about the organization that my dad helps run: Renaissance EMS (Education, Music & Sports). The program is based in the South Bronx and delivers unique programming to at-risk inner city youth.

I visited yesterday - attended their recital and helped tutor them - and I wanted to share some photos & info on the organization with my dedicated TMW readers:

The gang! Love these kids.

Keyboard class.

Vocalists - singing their hearts out!

SAT Math Prep - Tutoring is run by a local Chappaqua friend of my dad's and his high school daughter. The kids (and tutors) need all of the help they can get - if you're in NY and want to help out please let me know!

Check out my dad's blog (yes, he has a blog!) to learn more about Renaissance EMS.


Stay tuned to The Mel Wire for more info and some great ways that you can help support this wonderful organization!

No comments: