Friday, January 4, 2008

OMAR'S SCAR


HOW HE GOT IT:
On his 25th birthday, he was involved in a barroom brawl that left him with a giant scar on his face. "The guy was hiding a razor in his mouth," Williams says, nonchalantly describing a tried-and-true street/prison technique in which tough guys (or gals) wrap sharp objects in cardboard or plastic, before inserting them into one of three orifices to avoid detection from the police or nightclub security guards. (They're stashed inside for safekeeping and removed as necessary.) "He was a street dude," Williams continues. "He had that edge up on me because I never walked with weapons. It just wasn't where I was at. But I'd been drinking, my perception was a little altered and he got me. It was a wake-up call. At the end of the day, I'm glad to be alive."
-WWD

No comments: