Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Following Mary J. Blige On Twitter Is Like Smokin' Crack

Read from the bottom up...
  1. Very irisponsible of me. Again Im sorry!
  2. I don't understand what your fighting and I hope I never have to. Now I will fight with you though prayer.
  3. Please forgive me, I'm better than that and will be EXTRA careful next time. O love you guys and am praying for you.
  4. That's not like me to go there but im such an emotinal human and I sloped.
  5. I just got affended myself by some one that said something negative about me.
  6. I'm so deeply apologetic for offending anyone with cancer:-( I love guys so much sincerily and would never do anything to hurt you!
  7. Here's a tease shot of a scene we are actually shooting right this sec. Not best quality shot. Sorry..... http://yfrog.com/6d55459702j
  8. To every one showing love!! Thankyou!! So much!!!! I will do every thing I can to never let you down.
  9. Everyone showing love, thankyou so much!!!!! Iwill do everything can to never let you down!!!
  10. Being a hater cause cancer, seriously! I'm saying this becausei love you.
  11. All you hatres please stop hating. God loves me and I know it and that's why I get what I desire.

1 comment:

The Shepherd said...

Being a hater cause cancer, seriously!