Thursday, June 14, 2007

MATT JAFAR - ROCK N ROLL STAR



The Honorable Matthew Jafar graduates from Council Rock this evening.

I live my life for the stars that shine
People say it's just a waste of time
When they said I should feed my head
That to me was just a day in bed
I'll take my car and drive real far
To where they're not concerned about the way we are
Cos in my mind my dreams are real
Are you concerned about the way I feel
Tonight - Matt's a Rock N Roll Star

ALL YOU GOOD PEOPLE - PLEASE JOIN ME - AND RAISE YOUR CHALICES - IN HIS HONOR!

3 comments:

The Shepherd said...

how longs this kid been in High School??? Grow up.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, what is college gonna do to our baby?!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Matt! Wishing you the very best life has to offer!!!
Looking forward to celebrating with you soon.
xoxox
Poms and Pops